Gone Are The Days Of Tight Space Drill Jobs!
Drills today have gotten smaller, but sometimes they’re still too big for nooks and corners where you need them to work. That’s where the Flexible Shaft Extension Bits comes in.
Simply connect the extension tool that accepts quarter-inch bits, attach your quarter-inch bit of choice to the extender, and bend the tool until the bit attaches to your fastener! Simple and Easy! The shaft is made of spring steel instead of hardened steel, so it flexes while drilling, allowing you to drill inside the walls or between the floors!
- Durable & Sturdy - This simple concept is effectively executed with sturdy metal that helps prevent corrosion.
- Flexible - It can be bent, twisted, and rotated at many different angles and can be drilled into small spaces and a variety of gaps. Let this flexible shaft extension bit help you solve more problems quickly.
- High-Quality Stability - The bits stay in place easily with the magnetized bit holder on the business end of this accessory. Special design prevents the shaft from rotating while in use, which is perfect when you need both hands to keep a steady grip on the job.
- Flexible Shaft Length: 295cm.
- Hexagon Head: 6.35mm.
- Material: High Carbon Steel + Plastic.
Shaft And Drill Bits (12PCS)
- 1 × Flexible Shaft. (250mm)
- 11 × Drill Head.
Shipping time: DHL shipping, it takes 4-10 working days
Refunds: Free returns and refunds if there are quality problems within 30 days of receipt.