- Manjushri Buddha Bodhisattva pendant necklace amulet made of 100% natural black obsidian gemstone
- Manjushri means "Gentle Glory" in Sanskrit.
- Manjushri is a Bodhisattva who represents wisdom.
- Wearing a Buddha pendant necklace attracts positive energy from the supreme being and positive waves are emitted into the environment. It is believed that the entire negativity gets shielded and destroyed by wearing Buddha pendant.
- Crafted from 100% natural and genuine black obsidian gemstone. Dimensions: 62 x 40 mm (large size for men). Comes with cord and jewelry pouch.
Buddha pendant for men, the most popular spiritual and talismanic stylish ornament
Your order include:
- A Buddha pendant necklace amulet /talisman, crafted from 100% natural and genuine obsidian gemstone.
- Comes with a 24" black necklace cord that fits almost everyone, and
- A beautiful purple jewelry velvet pouch.
Obsidian is a strong protective stone, forming a shield against negativity. It grounds you to the earth through the base chakra, absorbs negative energies from the environment, and strengthens you in times of need.
Buddha pendant is among the most popular spiritual ornaments because it carries significant meaning & talismanic tradition.
Although the eight bodhisattvas all possess the same qualities and powers, each one displays perfection in a particular area or activity.
Please choose the pendant that matches your birth year according to the chart below:
People born in the following years and their amulet / talisman of the Eight Great Bodhisattvas:
Avalokiteśvara Buddha (compassion): 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020
Akashagarbh Buddha (blessing, space):1937-38, 1949-50, 1961-62, 1973-74, 1985-86, 1997-98, 2009-2010
Manjushri Buddha (wisdom): 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011
Samantabhadra Buddha (worthy, aspiration): 1940-41, 1952-53,1964-65,1976-77, 1988-89, 2000-01, 2012-13
Vajrapani Buddha (power): 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014
Vairocana Buddha (wisdom, universal): 1943-44, 1955-56, 1967-68, 1979-80, 1991-92, 2003-04, 2015-16
Acala Buddha (immovable, guardian deity): 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017
Amitabha Buddha (infinite): 1946-47, 1958-59, 1970-71, 1982-83, 1994-95, 2006-07, 2018
Great reasons to buy from us：
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.